We are the 707jet.com and this Privacy and Cookies Policy gives detailed information as to when and why we collect personal information from you, how we keep it secure and how we use it.
The ‘707jet.com’ is the name of the website run by
Nils Alegren; Osterfeldstraße 27; 85737 Schweitenkirchen; info (at) sudaviation.com
This policy covers use of both personal information by Nils Alegren.
I refer to myself within this policy as ‘we’ or ‘us’.
1. How we collect your personal information
We collect information when you interact with us including (but not limited to) when you visit our websites, sign up for our emails, make a donation or buy tickets or souvenirs. (whether online or over the phone).
We collect your personal information in a number of ways which are described below:
- When you make a donation
- When you respond to a survey we provide to you
- When you interact with us on social media (for example by ‘liking’ our pages on Facebook) depending on your privacy settings on such platforms
- When you complete online forms, such as for general contact; educational bookings or group visits. These details are emailed to relevant staff within SMG to provide appropriate services
- If you otherwise contact us by telephone, email or post
3. Why we collect your personal information and how we use it
We use the information we hold about you for a number of purposes including to provide information you have asked for, to provide a service (or goods) you have requested from us, to request additional information from you, to develop and improve our services and to raise money for and otherwise operate this website.
4. How we share your personal information with third parties
707jet.com will not share, sell or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties without your express prior permission.
5. Your data protection rights
You have certain rights under data protection laws in relation to the personal information we hold and are using about you. To exercise your rights, please us contact us.
Your rights include asking for a copy of the information we hold about you, having any inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, or to request that we stop using your personal information in a particular way (for example, you may request that we stop emailing you). Your data protection rights are summarised under the tab immediately below.
You have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, these rights include:
- To be informed about how we use your personal data (the purpose of this policy);
- To have accurate information held about you, and to have your details updated when they are inaccurate. If you have an online account you may amend your personal details and email contact preferences at any time. If you prefer, you can contact us by email, telephone, by mail, or in person to update your details with us;
- To ask us to delete your data (often called the “right to be forgotten”). We might not always be able to delete it, under the law there are some circumstances in which we will need to, or are entitled to, hold on to it;
- To get a copy of your personal data. A subset of your data (limited to data that you have provided to us) is available in a machine-readable format if required;
- To object to how we use your data, and request that we stop using it for certain purposes. There may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict such uses of your information, but we are entitled to refuse that request. However, we shall always stop using your data for email marketing purposes at your request. Each marketing email we send to you will include details on how to change your communications preferences or unsubscribe from future communications.
- To withdraw your consent, where we are using your personal information with your consent (as described above in the ‘Why We Collect Your Personal Data and How we use it” section).
To exercise your rights, please use our contact details above.